While perusing your higher education faraway for your home country, parent and relative! Carefully organising your finances is very important. With Vista Migration and Education Services, we can make easier this process before you arrive at your destination country.
Banking in Australia
While you are in Australia, Keep your money safe and secure with an Australian bank.
- You can open a bank account before you arrive in Australia.
- With an Australian bank account, the Government guarantees up to $250,000 of your money if anything happens to the bank.
- When you arrive in Australia, verify your identity with your nearest branch to activate your account. To verify you require 100 points ID. Our counsellor can explain in detail to you.
- Mobile and internet banking is widespread in Australia, you could use your mobile phone for banking if you have an internet connection.
We can help you to make it easy for you to set up your Australian bank account. our counsellor can guide on how to set up your account before you leave your home country.
For most international students bringing money from home country is a necessity. While there are so many options to choose from but there are few with flexibility and lower exchange rates.
Why student need it?
International students require to transfers money from the home country to pay for their tuition fees, living expenses, accommodation, and entertainment!
Paying for University or Accommodation: For your tuition fees and accommodation, funds from your home country are paid in local currency and transferred in Australian dollars to your university or accommodation provider.
Paying for living and entertainment expenses: Your required funds could be local currency funds are transferred directly into your Australian bank account. You can withdraw your dollars at ATMs, which are sometimes called ‘holes in the wall’.
How we could help?
We have teamed up with Cohort Go and Flywire to make it easy for our students to set up their money transfer. It is quick and easy to get started online. Your counsellor can guide you through the steps to set up your money transfers.
About Cohort Go
Cohort Go is a global payments platform offering a safer, fairer, smarter, and easier way to pay your international education fees. living expenses and accommodation expenses in your local currency with competitive foreign exchange rates and no fees.
Benefits of Cohort Go:
- A quick and simple way to pay for your international study
- Competitive foreign exchange rates (Spend money on food, not fees).
- Track your payment every step of the way.
- No transfer fees from us, ever.
- Real-time payment tracking every step of the way.
- Guaranteed payment delivery
- Support team to help you.
* Payments for living expenses are not available from all countries.
Secure, reliable, easy.
Flywire enables quick, secure, and convenient payment collections in more than 150 currencies. Trusted by millions of students around the globe, Flywire is the safest, most convenient way to make your education payment.
Benefits of Flywire:
- Faster, secure payment processing
- Simple reconciliation
- Competitive exchange rates
- 24x7 multilingual support
- Fraud prevention
*Local Bank transfer only