Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)

This visa allows the offshore applicant to come to Australia to marry their prospective spouse within the 9 months and apply for an onshore partner visa (subclass 820 and 801). If granted applicant can live and work/study in Australian for up to 9 months from the date of the visa grant. When you apply for the partner visa (subclass 820 and 801) you will pay less if your subclass 300 still valid.


To be eligible for this visa, the applicant must satisfy the followings

  • Must be sponsored by the prospective spouse
  • Have known and met your prospective spouse
  • You must be 18 years old or older
  • Meet the Health and Character requirements of the Australian Government.

Include family:

You can include members of the family unit with your visa application at the time of your application, before application decision. All family members who apply for the visa must meet the Australian Government’s health and character requirements.

Blog posts

English Test for PARTNER VISAS Permanent Stage (SC100/801)

Proposed Changes For PARTNER VISAS Permanent Stage (SC100/820)Recently The federal government announced proposed significant changes in partner visa (Permanent Stage) eligibility. This changes not implemented yet and most probably it will come in effect at the middle/ end of 2021. What are the proposed changes? Applicants and Sponsor will be required to pass the English language requirement only for Permanent stage partner visa (subclass 100/820). Whilst the level of English is not yet determined, it most likely is a basic English test. The applicant may need to show functional English (IELTS band score 4.5. no less than 4 on each band).

Read More

Subclass 491 visa nomination updates (NSW)

Subclass 491 visa nomination updates (NSW)Changes in the subclass 491visa nomination process and nomination criteria Under this new arrangement, each RDA will be responsible for setting their own eligible skilled occupations for nomination and accepting and assessing nomination applications for Skilled Work Regional visa (subclass 491) visa. Regional Development Australia (RDA) offices will begin assisting NSW Treasury manages the subclass 491 visa in early February 2021. Information on applying for nomination through participating RDAs, including eligible skilled occupations, will be made available on their respective websites. Nomination Criteria for a 491 visa in NSW will remain consistent across all regions and can be found below.

Read More


Study overseas is full of exciting opportunities, exploring a new country, cultures, meet new people, and make new memories. However, medical insurance is one essential thing that should be sorted before you are heading overseas.Medical insurance is a legal requirement for student visa holders in many countries, including Australia, Canada, the UK, and New Zealand. Without appropriate health cover, you might not be able to grant a student visa in your chosen country.

Read More


Pursuing your higher education from a country like Canada, Australia, The U.K., or New Zealand. could be the best decision you ever take for yourself. Most of the students from around the world take up international education with the prime motive of enhancing career opportunities or getting permanent residency in a developed nation. Studying in Canada is one of the best ways to get a Permanent Residency in this wonderful country.

Read More