This is Australian state or territory nominated permanent visa. It lets you stay in Australia indefinitely, enrol in Australia's public health care scheme, if eligible, apply for Australian citizenship.
- Must be nominated by a State or Territory government agency
- Must have an occupation on the relevant skilled occupation list
- Must have a suitable skills assessment on that occupation
- Must not have turned 45 at the time of invitation to apply for the visa
- Be invited to apply for the visa
- Be invited to apply
- Must have Competent English
- Meet health and character requirements.
You can include members of the family unit with your visa application at the time of your application, before application decision have been made or after you have granted your visa. There is no age requirement for this visa, but all family members aged 18 years or older must either have functional English or should pay a Second VAC.
All family members who apply for the visa must meet the Health and Character Requirements of the Australian Government.