Child Visa - Offshore (Subclass 101)

This Child Visa (subclass 101) allows an offshore child of an Australian citizen, eligible New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident to live permanently in Australia with their parents. The applicant could be either a biological child, adopted child or stepchild. All eligible children must submit their own separate applications separately.


To be eligible for this visa, the child must satisfy the followings

  • The child must be either:
  • ~~ Under 18 years old, or
  • ~~ over 18 and under 25 years and studying full time, or
  • ~~ over 18 years with disability
  • Must be financially dependent on their parent more than any other person
  • Never been Married, engaged or in a de facto relationship
  • Must-Have consent to migrate to Australia
  • Meet the Health and Character requirements of the Australian Government.
  • Sponsor parent must be either:
  • ~~ An Australian citizen, or
  • ~~Australian permanent resident, or
  • An eligible New Zealand citizen

Include family:

Dependent children can include their dependent children on the visa application at the time of your application and before application decision have been made.

Dependent children of the child who apply for the visa must meet the Health requirements of the Australian Government. Family members who are not coming to Australia might also have to meet the Health requirements of the Australian Government.

Blog posts

English Test for PARTNER VISAS Permanent Stage (SC100/801)

Proposed Changes For PARTNER VISAS Permanent Stage (SC100/820)Recently The federal government announced proposed significant changes in partner visa (Permanent Stage) eligibility. This changes not implemented yet and most probably it will come in effect at the middle/ end of 2021. What are the proposed changes? Applicants and Sponsor will be required to pass the English language requirement only for Permanent stage partner visa (subclass 100/820). Whilst the level of English is not yet determined, it most likely is a basic English test. The applicant may need to show functional English (IELTS band score 4.5. no less than 4 on each band).

Read More

Subclass 491 visa nomination updates (NSW)

Subclass 491 visa nomination updates (NSW)Changes in the subclass 491visa nomination process and nomination criteria Under this new arrangement, each RDA will be responsible for setting their own eligible skilled occupations for nomination and accepting and assessing nomination applications for Skilled Work Regional visa (subclass 491) visa. Regional Development Australia (RDA) offices will begin assisting NSW Treasury manages the subclass 491 visa in early February 2021. Information on applying for nomination through participating RDAs, including eligible skilled occupations, will be made available on their respective websites. Nomination Criteria for a 491 visa in NSW will remain consistent across all regions and can be found below.

Read More


Study overseas is full of exciting opportunities, exploring a new country, cultures, meet new people, and make new memories. However, medical insurance is one essential thing that should be sorted before you are heading overseas.Medical insurance is a legal requirement for student visa holders in many countries, including Australia, Canada, the UK, and New Zealand. Without appropriate health cover, you might not be able to grant a student visa in your chosen country.

Read More


Pursuing your higher education from a country like Canada, Australia, The U.K., or New Zealand. could be the best decision you ever take for yourself. Most of the students from around the world take up international education with the prime motive of enhancing career opportunities or getting permanent residency in a developed nation. Studying in Canada is one of the best ways to get a Permanent Residency in this wonderful country.

Read More