Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)

Working Holiday visa (subclass 417) allows applicants holding a passport from an eligible country or jurisdiction, aged between 18 and 30 years old except for Canadian, French and Irish citizens who can be 18 to 35 years old to enter Australia for 12 months for work and holiday in Australia.

Applicants also must not have previously entered Australia on a Working Holiday visa (subclass 417) or Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462) and must meet Australian government health and character requirements.

With this visa, you can do any kind of work in Australia and do study up to 4 months.

This visa also cannot be extended but visa holder may eligible for Second and Third Working Holiday Visa.

First Working Holiday visa (subclass 417) holder could get the Second Working Holiday visa if they do specified work for at least 3 months, while on their first Working Holiday visa.

On or after 1 July 2019 second Working Holiday visa holder become eligible for third Working Holiday visa if they do at least 6 months of specified work while on their second Working Holiday visa.

Visa holder must not be accompanied by dependent children also can’t work more than 6 months for the same employer.

Note: Eligible countries and conditions may change, please check with us for updated information.

Blog posts

English Test for PARTNER VISAS Permanent Stage (SC100/801)

Proposed Changes For PARTNER VISAS Permanent Stage (SC100/820)Recently The federal government announced proposed significant changes in partner visa (Permanent Stage) eligibility. This changes not implemented yet and most probably it will come in effect at the middle/ end of 2021. What are the proposed changes? Applicants and Sponsor will be required to pass the English language requirement only for Permanent stage partner visa (subclass 100/820). Whilst the level of English is not yet determined, it most likely is a basic English test. The applicant may need to show functional English (IELTS band score 4.5. no less than 4 on each band).

Read More

Subclass 491 visa nomination updates (NSW)

Subclass 491 visa nomination updates (NSW)Changes in the subclass 491visa nomination process and nomination criteria Under this new arrangement, each RDA will be responsible for setting their own eligible skilled occupations for nomination and accepting and assessing nomination applications for Skilled Work Regional visa (subclass 491) visa. Regional Development Australia (RDA) offices will begin assisting NSW Treasury manages the subclass 491 visa in early February 2021. Information on applying for nomination through participating RDAs, including eligible skilled occupations, will be made available on their respective websites. Nomination Criteria for a 491 visa in NSW will remain consistent across all regions and can be found below.

Read More


Study overseas is full of exciting opportunities, exploring a new country, cultures, meet new people, and make new memories. However, medical insurance is one essential thing that should be sorted before you are heading overseas.Medical insurance is a legal requirement for student visa holders in many countries, including Australia, Canada, the UK, and New Zealand. Without appropriate health cover, you might not be able to grant a student visa in your chosen country.

Read More


Pursuing your higher education from a country like Canada, Australia, The U.K., or New Zealand. could be the best decision you ever take for yourself. Most of the students from around the world take up international education with the prime motive of enhancing career opportunities or getting permanent residency in a developed nation. Studying in Canada is one of the best ways to get a Permanent Residency in this wonderful country.

Read More