what is professional year in australia?
Professional Year Programs are pathways for students wishing to apply for permanent residency in Australia. This allows students to develop industry-specific skills through study and work experience, for professional careers in the Australian workforce.
Benefits of Professional Year
- May claim 5 points towards your migration to Australia.
- Experience of Australian work culture.
- Internship opportunity to help in building a network within the industry.
- Must have a Bachelor/Master's degree in Engineering/Accounting/IT.
- Must have 6 Band in each in IELTS or equivalent
- Must be on your Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485) to get registered.
- Must have a minimum of 10-month valid TR 485 visa in hand.
Professional year accounting
Accounting professional year program designed for international Accounting graduates helping to gain skills to excel in their career. Successful completion of the program, candidates are eligible for 5 extra migration points towards their permanent residency in Australia.
professional year engineering
The Professional Year in Engineering has been developed by Engineering Education Australia (EEA) and the professional component is delivered by EEA. The program provides with membership of Engineers Australia and access to the Engineers Australia learning platform.
How we can help:
As an authorised agent of the well-known Professional Year providers, we able to give you attractive discounts on advertised tuition fees if you enrol through us.