International students bring with them their own cultural experiences from their home countries and fit well into these jobs. Australia is looking for childhood educators who have the necessary qualifications.
While doing a course in Early Childhood Education, the student visa would allow you to work during your term for about 40 hours (more during the term breaks) thereby giving you hands-on experience while you study the course. This combination is great to enhance your skills and techniques especially when you are ready to take up your permanent job in this field.
- It qualifies the person to plan, implement and manage programs in early childhood services.
- Course Duration: 1.5 Years
- Eligibility: Completion of year 12 or equivalent
- English Requirement: IELTS overall band of 5.5 (Academic Module) with no individual band below 5.0.
- Fees: AUD$12,000 to AUD$25,000