This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge. They may manage projects in a variety of contexts, across a number of industry sectors. They have project leadership and management roles and are responsible for achieving project objectives. They possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to initiate, plan, execute and evaluate their own work and/or the work of others.
- IELTS English language proficiency at a minimum level of 5.5 (Academic) or Equivalent
- Upper Intermediate level of English completed in Australia
- Completion of 1-year full time study in Australia
- Successful completion of AHIC ’s Placement Test
- Specific Entry Requirements for International Students: Academic: Year 12 (HSC)
- Age Restrictions: Applicants must be 17 years of age or above.
- Project Coordinator
- Project Management Officer
- Project Team Member
- Project or Program Administrator
Assessments may include short written knowledge tests, discussions and oral communication demonstrations, case study exercises, written reports, web based research and reports, final projects and final written exams. To perform at your best, you will probably need to work on the assessments outside of class time.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Students who have completed relevant studies or have some of the competencies in the course may apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Application for RPL can be made with the initial application or can be made within two weeks of the course commencement using the RPL Application Form and by providing supporting documents. Please note that RPL cannot result in an international student having less than a full time load of study (20 hours per week).